Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have tried to sign in and have updated my password but am…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to sign in and have updated my password ***** am still unable to order a Quicken program. I gave the 6 digit number provided within a minute after receiving same and was told the number had expired or was invalid. What do I have to do to order a program?

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A windows 10 desktop computer

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Acer

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/17/2018
Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you have only tried using the password ***** once, please try it again, as in some cases there are delays with email that cause the email that contains the reset code to be received late so that it times out before you can enter it. So just step through the password ***** process again - it should work and the email with the code will likely not be delayed when you request it again.

I have re-tried this several times both last night and also a couple of times this morning. This was of no benefit to my situation!