Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have a Intuit Back up Service and for some reason I cannot…

Customer Question
I have a Intuit...

I have a Intuit Back up Service and for some reason I cannot get into my account to be able to check on my back up. It It s probably blocked

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Quickbooks

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo lap top Order ID 100001599080081

Accountant's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

I don't know

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I pay 99 dollars per year

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.