Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I forgot my password and account name. Trying to set up on…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** account name

Accountant's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No? trying to set up on quicken

Accountant's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, THANX

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/16/2018
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 4 months ago
AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

When was the last time you could login to your email account?

Also, do you normally login from a computer, or a phone, or a tablet? Please specify the type of device you normally use?

And just to be certain, is there any device or program that can still log into your email account currently?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S