Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

When I bring up the tax screen a box appears and says script…

Customer Question
When I bring up...

When I bring up the tax screen a box appears and says script error - automation server cant create object but it wont let me find out where to go to find out what is wrong

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Turbo tax 2017

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer 7

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I downloaded the turbotax and just started to do my taxes and this popped the first screen I went too.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am an illiterate computer person over the age of 70 so please bear with me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/16/2018
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 5 months ago
AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.