Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I filed my 2016 taxes on line last year. Due to a printer…

Customer Question
I filed my 2016...

I filed my 2016 taxes on line last year. Due to a printer problem I never got them printed out. Just last month I had to change my email address so now I have no access to last years information. I also do not remember my user name or password. How can I regain access? If I give you my new email address can it be reconnected with my old account?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/16/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

it is quite possible that you can not access last years tax returns

why do you need to?