Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Cannot open my program I get message The code execution

Customer Question
Cannot open my program...

Cannot open my program I get message The code execution cannot proceed because icudt51.dll was not found. Do I need Windows program on my computer. I downloaded program. Message suggests I download program again. cannot get any sense phoning Intuit

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Turbo Tax 2017

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Acer No Windows program Computer is new

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Program worked until I tried a return early this week. I tried to get a reload but no headway from telephone calls

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

Don't use smartphone

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

DON'T BELIEVE IN SMARTPHONES

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Problem is with the computer not smartphone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/16/2018
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 4 months ago
AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S