Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

MS money file did not close before exiting. How to recover…

Customer Question
MS money file did not...
MS money file did not close before exiting. How to recover the file advise please
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/16/2018
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 4 months ago
AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Hi Can we try the written support to start with please.

What version of MS Money do you have exactly?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Ok how to give access
MS Money 2005 windows 10

Here are the steps to connect, there will be a 39$ fee payable after I fix the issue.

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=efbdfbc5-8877-4f4f-9b36-cbade5b5b8cb

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

Please I need to take a back up before we continue

I can make the backup while we are connected, If we wait too long Ill have to break for lunch.

D.S

Ok lets continue tomorrow. Its 17:49 hr here.
What time is ok for you

Anytime from 1300 to 2100 your time works for me, message me when you are ready to go.

Dustin S

that's fine by me. I will send the message then when i am on line. Thanks.

Allright, Ill be looking for your reply then

Dustin S