Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have been using Q 15 and am very pleased with it, but

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using Q 15 and am very pleased with it, but decided to upgrade to 17. Can you tell me the procdure

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My computer is not new and I would like to transfer my pesent files to the nw disc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/14/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!