Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do i install a turbotax program in my lenovo computer…

How do i install...

How do i install a turbotax program in my lenovo computer with microsoft 10?

Accountant's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

WHERE CAN I LOCATE THAT INFORMATION?

Accountant's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I PLACED THE TURBOTAX DISC FOR 2017 IN THE DISC DRIVE AND CLOSED IT. I HEARD THE DISC DRIVE WORKING,HOWEVER UPON COMPLETION I DIDN'T SEE A TURBOTAX ICON ONTHE MONITOR. THEREFORE I COULDN'T BEGIN MY TAX RETURN.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, I JUST WANT TO INSTALL MY 2017 TURBOTAX PROGRAM. I COULDN'T FIND THE NORMAL INSTALLATION KEY OR DIRECTIONS. THANK YOU.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

you want to click the file explorer

the little icon on the bottom that looks like a manila folder with a blue clasp on the bottom of it

on the left of the window that pops up you should be able to find "this pc"

click on that and you should see the cd drive as one of the icons on the right. it should say turbo tax on it

double click on it and it should start the install

OR

right click and select open or auto play

if it shows a bunch of files

double click on setup or auto play

if that does not work i can log in remotely and do it for you.

Robert M., Consultant
Robert M., Consultant