Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I was almost done doing my taxes on line when I lost

Customer Question
I was almost done...

I was almost done doing my taxes on line when I lost connection, I have not been able to get back on to finish. I have deleted browser history, after talking to 2 other people, that did not seem to help. I have been charged to my Visa card 66.95 for services, after that connection was lost. Either I need to get back on to finish or I want that 66.95 back. What can you do for me?

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

That about sums it up, will you transfer my message?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

what program are you using and what happens when you try to log back in ?

Tax act I can log in but I can’t get back to the page where I stopped adding my information. when I was thrown off the site I tried to open it back up but there was no where to open. I just want to get back to where I stopped Or is it not there anymore. And if so I want my money back

It is supposed to be listed under

My taxes

Is it not there?

I filled out my tax return for Federal & State I paid 66.95 for services to taxact. I was not done filling out the rest of the forms and you dropped me. I tried to go back into the forms. I could not see anywhere to go where I stopped. All I want is to be able to go where I left off and finish of have it wiped out and return my 66.95. I went to my taxes on my log in page and it sent me to a page that had 2014- 2017 on it . It did not have an open button on that year. Then I deleted all my browser history and tried again and again and again and there is no open button.

we are not taxact

if there is a problem with the account or you want a refund from them you have to speak to them directly as we have no control over their finances or their servers.

you can call them at(###) ###-####/p>

or email them at***@******.***

if you want a refund for OUR services please email***@******.***