Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am not a member of TurboTax. But I have a friend as get…

Customer Question
I am not a...

I am not a member of TurboTax. But I have a friend as get help by Turbo Tax. He should have money back. Turbo Tax sent the amount to a bank account, but my friend Chad Baran, don't have any bank account, he went back to Turbo Tax but they don't know were they amount are, What to do?

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I have all information about my friend and he ask me if I can talk to any at Turbo Tax, but I am not a member

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/13/2018
Tech Support Rep: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I would like to continue. Thanks for your answer and I am looking forward to hearing from you again/Lena Drummond
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!