Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I installed Money 2007 Plus. When I start to use the program…

Customer Question
I installed Money 2007...

I installed Money 2007 Plus. When I start to use the program I get This operation cannot be performed. When I click on more info it goes to https://www.msn.com/en-us/money. the only way out of money is to restart the computer

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba Satellite C55-A, Windows 10

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried re-installing 2007 Plus but nothing else. I just tried this week

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/12/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

was it working for you recently ?

that program has been shut down by microsoft for years and years

a few copies may still be working but reinstalling one is very difficult impossible in a lot of cases