Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I need to reset my credit card authorization in order to…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my credit card authorization in order to refile.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The IRS rejected my file for an error. I've corrected it and now turbo tax says I have to do the above.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

The original amount I owed (and paid by credit card)($903) is more than they say I currently owe(.$890)

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/13/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.