Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Can I download my florida central credit union records for…

Customer Question
Can I download my...

Can I download my florida central credit union records for 2017 into my quickbooks pro 2011 for tax return purposes?

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I can download my bank account records in PDF form. Is there a way I can transfer these into QuickBooks Pro 2011?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still have the problem

Please be aware that Quicken cannot import Excel (.xls), CSV (except to import security prices), Quickbooks, PDF, or OFX files.

What does Quicken have to do with anything?
I need to know if, and how, Quickbooks supports having bank records imported on-line. See details above.

You wrote "I can download my bank account records in PDF form. Is there a way I can transfer these into QuickBooks Pro 2011?"

The answer is No, you cannot transfer a PDF to Quicken.

please note , Quicken is not Quickbooks. End of conversation.

OK