Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Have to reinstall quicken 2015 starter and quicken id/pwd…

Customer Question
Have to reinstall quicken...

Have to reinstall quicken 2015 starter and quicken id/pwd doesn't work

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have to restore a backup for a meeting tomorrow

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Just how to get it going before morning

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/12/2018
Tech Support Rep: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you done the install? Or do you need to re install the program?

Are you still needing assistance?

Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 5 months ago
Robert M., Consultant
Try running the mondo patch from this pagehttps://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-2015-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch Otherwise you might have to purchase the 2018 deluxe version the starter won't workAnd frankly quicken has been having issues with older files stuck with old ID that won't open since they sold the comany and forced you to use a new ID