Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I did receive my TurboTax disc this year even though I was…

Customer Question
I did receive my...

I did receive my TurboTax disc this year even though I was charged for it.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I should have said did not receive

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 5 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

it is probably available for download

go to this page

https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/commerce/account/secure/downloads_unlocks.jsp

and sign in with your turbo tax ID ( usually your email address) and password ***** it should show there with a download button