Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I deleted my Quicken 2014 from my computer and tried to

Customer Question
I deleted my Quicken...

I deleted my Quicken 2014 from my computer and tried to reinstall it. It won't do it

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I really don't want to find the old material....it was too messed up. I just want to start over with my 2018 bank records

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

No, except I just want to start over new

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/11/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

what issue are you running into with reinstalling it?