Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have installed Quicken 2018 deluxe. How do I put receipts…

Customer Question
I have installed Quicken...

I have installed Quicken 2018 deluxe. How do I put receipts for different Expenditures into the program?

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows 10

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have entered a receipt but not into the credit card that I used.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/12/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

You should have a separate account for the credit card

You can enter the transaction manually and then download from the credit card company and match it. Or do either one only

Select a category for each one to track and budget your expenses

When you pay the credit card bill that is not an expense that it a transfer from your checking account to your credit card account

I am able to speak with you on the phone or even log in remotely to show you how best to use the quicken