Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Why won't tax act accept my Discover credit card payment.

Customer Question
Why won't tax act...

Why won't tax act accept my Discover credit card payment

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

When I put in my Discoverf credit card for payment of $33.95 it will not accept it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.