Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Need to get my 2015 turbo tax file or copy of forms sent to…

Customer Question
Need to get my...

Need to get my 2015 turbo tax file or copy of forms sent to IRS, After a plete search I have no copy or access to file on my computer

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

2015 turbo tax

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Del pc/ 10

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had a tech do remote access, and I have searched, there is No record on my computer.Can I get a copy from my on line file sent?

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 2 days by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

what you can get is a transcript from the IRS

that is proof for whatever financial use you need it for.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript