Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

MY PRODUCT REGISTRATION HAS THE WRONG SPELLING OF MY LAST…

Customer Question
MY PRODUCT REGISTRATION HAS...

MY PRODUCT REGISTRATION HAS THE WRONG SPELLING OF MY LAST NAME. mY INCOME TAX STATES IT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR NET FILE

Accountant's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

OUTLOOK

Accountant's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB BROWSER

Accountant's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

HAVE TALKED TO REVENUE CANADA AND THEY DID NOT FIND ANY REASON MY RETURN COULD NOT BE NET FILED, SAYS IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH SOFTWARE

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Need correction on Product Registration

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/8/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

what software is it and what was the reason that the software gave ?