Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I filled out and signed everything then when i went to print…

Customer Question
I filled out and...

I filled out and signed everything then when i went to print i see itonly has my husbandss name and it is supposed to be a joint return how do i put my name on?

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need my name on the return i just filled out

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

No everything on the form is both of our information

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/8/2018
Tech Support Rep: ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant replied 5 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant

Hi. Quick Question - is your husband's name on top of each page or on the front of the 1040? Thank you.

only on first page
only on first page did you get my answer?
can you just say yes if you are still helping me

Sorry - just got this - yes, thank you. Check if you are included in the personal information and joint return is checked. Thank you.