Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I bought turbotaax standard and have a receipt but because…

Customer Question
I bought turbotaax standard...

I bought turbotaax standard and have a receipt but because of a computer -printer malfunction I forgot to download. Now I don't have the link. Transaction 084631 Merchant ID 91350017. Order number: ES1758013. I paid for it now need to download it,

Accountant's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I have a new printer. It is wireless. What does that have to do with it? I need the link to download the program.

Accountant's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

You are not making any sense. Are you a machine or a real person?

Accountant's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Printer Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not need a printer expert. I need to speak to someone in your ORDER department.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How long do you think it will take you to send me a simple LINK so that I can download my program?
3/9/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 3 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

sorry but i did not see this question. It may have been posted to the wrong category and took awhile to get it into the correct one. All i know is it was not on my screen till now. i apologize for the confusion and i will get you the simple link right away

try this link please

https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/commerce/account/secure/downloads_unlocks.jsp

if you sign in with the same email and password ***** you used to purchase it, there should be a list of all the intuit products you purchased with a download button.

I will be happy to log in remotely to get it for you. But if you use that link there should be no need. Just please give me a 5 star rating if it does work. Your rating applies only to me and a lower one will only hurt me not the site that didnt get it answered quickly.

I did not use a password ***** purchase it, so cannot access it. You do it please. This is getting a bit frustrating.
Don't call me. It would be cheaper for me to buy the #@$ thing over again.
Hi Robert,You've already charged me $5, so I think that's enough. Don't you?Are you a bot, or a real person?

It is impossible to purchase it from turbotax without an ID and password

Try your email address as the ID

Or it might be saved in your browser

Did you try the link?

Or you may have purchased it through a different company but if so you need to go to that companies website to download it

You should also have gotten an email with a link from wherever you purchased it from

Do you have the charge on your credit card statement? Where is it from

Try the link please

Put your email address in for the ID. Hit lost password

I found a phone number for turbotax help. Hard to do, I know, but I found it and I got real help. The person told me I did not need a password ***** buy it. That's why I don't have one. She resolved my issue. Please cancel my trial of your service and refund me my $%.Thank you.

Email***@******.*** for a refund please

With what information in the email?