Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have tried loading my Tax software for 2018 and I get

Customer Question
I have tried loading...

I have tried loading my Tax software for 2018 and I get error messages that it can not loaded. I've tried the suggested solution given by the software but without success.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have downloaded the Microsoft software and run it on my computer. It seems to have something to do with the version of 8.1 that I have.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/9/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 5 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

what software is it please and what is the error that you get word for word exactly