Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am trying to file my Illinois IU/340 Quarterly Tax Return…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to file my Illinois IU/340 Quarterly Tax Return to IL Dept Security. I am looking at the actual report in Quick Books. It was saved back in April and filed paperwise. But the goverment wants electronic filing. I do not know how to get quick books to send this to them.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
is someone working on this?
never mind. Please cancel. It has been over an hour with no response from anyone. I called quick books and they solved the problem.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris