Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

What happened to the memo column when entering a check. I…

Customer Question
What happened to the...

What happened to the memo column when entering a check. I really need that?

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

When entering a check there was a memo line after the category line. I need that since I have a charity and we have several events and I need to identify the expense by not only category but by each event separately.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/9/2018
Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

Do you still need assistance?

Are you using Quicken or Quickbooks and if so what version?

Do you still need assistance?