Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

When trying to add Wells Fargo checking I receive the

Customer Question
When trying to add...

When trying to add Wells Fargo checking I receive the message "please enter the access code you have received"

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

When trying to add Wells Fargo checking I receive the message "please enter the access code you have received" I know nothing of what this refers to

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

All other functions work just fine including fifthThird Bank

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/9/2018
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to add this within your financial program?

If so, which program are you using?

Please let me know

Thank you

Please cancel request. I know more at this point than you and I am not getting paid. I furnished all the info necessary to tackle the problem. Sorry, going away happy

sure, ok..

Robert M., Consultant