Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am trying to enter bill payments into the "bill and

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to enter bill payments into the "bill and payments" program . It asks me for the "to accounts" portion and I can't fill that in.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I don't know what the "transfer to account" is asking for. I want to enter a payment.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/8/2018
Tech Support Rep: ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant replied 6 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant

Hi. Let me know the steps you are taking to pay the bill - there may be a different way. Are you using Quicken or Quickbooks. Thank you.