Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Quicken will not accept my password iwant to upgrade t0 2018…

Customer Question
quicken will not accept my...
quicken will not accept my password ***** to upgrade t0 2018
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 2 days by:
1/10/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!