Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I ordered a new two years and disc to update my quicken for…

Customer Question
I ordered a new...

I ordered a new two years and disc to update my quicken for windows version 2017 but have not received either one. 2 I cant get my current version as it wont recognize my password ***** the vault even when I enter the code

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

No, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/9/2018
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Robert M., Consultant