Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I ordered a new two years and disc to update my quicken for…

Customer Question
I ordered a new...

I ordered a new two years and disc to update my quicken for windows version 2017 but have not received either one. 2 I cant get my current version as it wont recognize my password ***** the vault even when I enter the code

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

No, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/9/2018
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris