Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I NEED help logging into my account, my password does't work…

Customer Question
I NEED help logging...

I NEED help logging into my account, my password *****'t work any more.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Need help logging in to my account, current pass word won't work.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Can't log onto my account!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
1/7/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Robert M., Consultant