Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I downloaded Quicken on December 30th and I am still getting…

Customer Question
I downloaded Quicken on...

I downloaded Quicken on December 30th and I am still getting request to upgrade. Can we clear this up?

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

This is a Mac Desktop

Accountant's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.11.6

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I just upgraded and still getting messages to upgrade

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The Icon says Quicken 7

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
1/6/2018
Tech Support Rep: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Did you try and update it? If there is an update, only then it will tell you to update it.

Robert M., Consultant