Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Change cc number. Change expiration number on Credit card.

Customer Question
Change cc number Accountant's...

Change cc number

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Change expiration number on Credit card

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Tech Support Rep: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I contacted AOL to change the expiration date on the credit card and somehow your your company came up on the screen and
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 7 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

1. Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username and password.

2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.

3. Under Service Options, select Manage My Subscriptions.

4. On the Manage My Services & Subscriptions screen, click Change Payment Method.

5. Here, you may select a payment already on file or you may choose to add a new payment method.

Note: If you have selected a Debit card on file, you will be asked to type the words - I Agree - in the Type "I Agree" box before clicking Save. If you have clicked Add a New Payment Method instead of using a payment on file, you will be presented with the following screen:

6. Complete form and click Add Payment Method.

Once you have completed adding your new payment details, you will receive a confirmation email.

7. After your payment method is changed for your subscription, go to Manage My Account Details and select Manage My Wallet and Billing Info.

8. Remove the payment method you no longer want on the the account by clicking on the trash icon.

You will receive confirmation the payment method has been removed from the account.

Ta-da! Your payment method is officially changed.

You have made a federal case out of a simple request a simple situation I want nothing further to do with you or your company goodbye

nobody has made anythig out of anything.

it is a simple matter of logging into aol and changing your payment method on the website

If you want me to log in remotely i can do it with you in 5 minutes

or perhaps it would be easier if you can see the pages with the instructions from aol

https://help.aol.com/articles/account-management-questions-about-your-aol-bill