Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I have lost the turbotax file for 2016. is it possible to…

Customer Question
I have lost the...

I have lost the turbotax file for 2016. is it possible to find it?

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavilion

Accountant's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No new updates. I haven't tried anything new

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 month ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

do a search for *.tax2016

if you were using the desktop version of turbotax 2016 that should find the acutal tax file

If you cant find the program look in the start menu / all programs list for it.

Robert M., Consultant