Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do I determine what the simple total of what I spent and…

Customer Question
How do I determine...

How do I determine what the simple total of what I spent and deposited in 2017...Very basic info!

Accountant's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

OK I am here obviously

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Can Quicken add up all my expenses and deposits for a year without my doing it manually

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Not really:: simple adding a long set of numbers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This is not what Just Answer wrote. Not happy with response time. Cancel Just Answer!!
1/4/2018
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris