Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I bought a version of Tubotax that has a CD. I no longer…

Customer Question
I bought a version...

I bought a version of Tubotax that has a CD. I no longer have a computer with a CD drive. How can i get a version of the software pushed to this computer?

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Need a version of Turbotax pushed to this computer that has no cd reader

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/4/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 7 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

You can purchase a download version on this page

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

Then you would have to return the cd version to wherever you purchased it