Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I want to delete some categories in my checking account,

Customer Question
I want to delete...

I want to delete some categories in my checking account, when I go to Windows and click on categories the only categories that show up on the screen are ones that are required, I can't find any of categories that I added in the past....what do I need to do ?......Jules

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Did you get my question ?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
1/4/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 month ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Is this quicken you are having a problem with?

Robert M., Consultant