Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

While trying to get my 2017 quicken to work it refused to…

Customer Question
While trying to get...

While trying to get my 2017 quicken to work it refused to log in. I called and o e of your assistant tried to help me by my program was uninstalled. She was so impatie nt I left the program. Could you help me reinstall my program

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

No I already did that but they would not accept my email a nd password ***** someone else had that info

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 2 days by:
1/6/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 6 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

if it is saying somebody else has that information you need to hit the button that says SIGN IN or EXISTING CUSTOMER

do NOT click the one that says create an account.

this might work a lot easier if you would let me remote into your computer. we can talk on the phone and we can do everything together and when we are finished everything will work exactly the way you want it to.

please let me know if you want to try that. You have to answer me a couple of times and then i can put up an offer.