Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

What version of Turbotax do I need if I file a form schedule…

Customer Question
What version of Turbotax...

What version of Turbotax do I need if I file a form schedule H?

Accountant's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I file a schedule H. What version of Turbotax allows me to file a schedule H

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I haven't started my tax return as yet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/3/2018
Tech Support Rep: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can buy Turbotax Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business, they all supports Household Employment Taxes (schedule H).

Let me know if you need more help

Thank you

Do you still need help please?

Robert M., Consultant