Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Do in need to delete my old Quicken before installing 2018…

Customer Question
Do in need to...

Do in need to delete my old Quicken before installing 2018 QUICKEN?

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

How do I delete the 2012 Quicken before installing the 2018? In have printed all reports and backed up the older version as well as reconciled the checking account. Do I need to get the old version off my Windows 7?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Tech Support Rep: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

If you are installing Quicken 2018, you do not have to uninstall your old version first -- it will do that for you automatically when you install the new version.

When you uninstall Quicken, your data file will remain on the system in its current location as well.

Note:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,