Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am trying to install the 2018 Sage 50 premium accounting.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install the 2018 Sage 50 premium accounting

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am trying to install the 2018 version of Sage Premium accounting.

Accountant's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I am trying to install the 2018 version of Sage Premium accounting and it will not let me install ,tells me to go to network installation manager and I did that now says setup has detected an installation of Sage 50 release 2018 , I have been a customer for 20yrs and I need to get payroll done and my w-2s and 1099's out . having no luck at all. please some one call me(###) ###-####customer #(###) ###-####under company name Highland lakes electric

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have done all that was asked to do and now it tells me to go to "Network installation mgr" and tells me an installation problem with Sage 50

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get on with my payroll and all my other related issues, also it will not bring up any of my related reports for 2017 Not any of my Payroll reports

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Tech Support Rep: William Harder, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
William Harder
William Harder, Computer Hardware Engineer

I have had lots of experience with Sage 50.

1. Can you call them and get technical assistance? This is sometimes included when purchasing the software/upgrade

2. If you don't have technical support, then what you need to do is first install/upgrade a network manager software. This could exist on the master computer, or a server if you have one.

a. Once the network manager portion is upgraded, it will create a share on the same workstation/server that the network manager is on. This share is where you download and install Sage 2018. For example, if the name of the computer is Workstation11, you can go to the share by going to File Explorer and type in the top, \\Workstation11 and you will see the share. I will be able to assist this week via phone if needed.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. This should resolve your request. Also, please provide a

positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.

Thanks,
Will

Don't know what you are saying! Meaning?

Are you available today after 5:30 PM to discuss over the phone?

If you have someone who normally handles your network, I would get them involved, otherwise, I can help.