Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have just installed Quicken Home and Business. I have been…

Customer Question
I have just installed...

I have just installed Quicken Home and Business. I have been using Quickbooks. I don't know how to record a receipt for a cash payment, print it and send it to the client with her order. How do I create a receipt and show a zero balance?

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I have Windows 7...Dell

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/3/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!