Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Seeking info on setting up contractor payment accounts in…

Customer Question
Seeking info on setting...

Seeking info on setting up contractor payment accounts in Quicken 2010. no manual.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

How to set up

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Individual contractor accounts for 1099s - under accounts payable?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/3/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!