Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I just got a message on my 2015 Quicken that I needed a

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a message on my 2015 Quicken that I needed a critical update a QW2015R15.MPatch....Well it said I might not be able to get my files if i didn't... so I DID... I let it download then the windows to install never showed up... so I just exited and tried to open a new file... I won't let me do my Quicken ID... pisses me off.... I hate trying to get a new file anyway because it forces you to get on line... I don't want on line to do any book work... What can i do now to UN DOWNLOAD that stupid thing so I can get back to work

Accountant's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Oh yes... I am on line or I couldn't be talking to you

Accountant's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Windows Live Mail

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want my Quicken left alone..

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
1/3/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, my problem is still here.... I finally went to an old file and just started adding entries for 2018 to the 2017... NOT GOOD...

Yes, you still need help or no you do not?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still need help
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am here
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where do I go to talk to someone?.....

I apologize -- What exactly is the issue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried to download an update that Quicken stated was critical or I might not be able to get to my files. I installed it but it wouldn't "download"... So, I tried to open a new file to start keeping books and it would not let me start another new file or even use my intuit password....
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had to go away from my PC so I sorta gave up... I hate that I can't use my Quicken without going to the stupid steps to get on line to use a password ***** do my bookkeeping... I NEVER put anything on my Quicken while I am on line... I need to be able to open new files... look at existing files without the internet!! DUMB!

Do you have the issue after a restart?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it won't let me start a new file!

Do you see any error messages?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have told you twice what my problem is.... I DO NOT want to tell quicken anything... especially my bank's name, my account number.... NO... all I want is to use it and keep my own books.. I DO NOT need any thing else... but for some blanket blank reason, it won't let me start a new file. Not happy... maybe I need to just go get quick books and forget quicken.

OK

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No... I don't see any error messages...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The requested page "/sites/default/files/qwin.html?qwin_mode=signin&response_type=code&client_id=Q0h8P9YmpACk9HybonIX41BNhoyKcoVRPJkGkSA8zaGnXgu73C&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Foauth2.intuit.com%2Fnativeredirect%2Fv1&state=aac673ec5ebd4a4abfc7e22842b91c05" could not be found. THIS IS THE MESSAGE I JUST GOT
Robert M., Consultant