Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I downloaded and installed Quicken after much difficulty.

Customer Question
I downloaded and installed...

I downloaded and installed Quicken after much difficulty. But I can't open it.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am so fed up with computer problems. My old one got fouled up and was sporadic for 6 weeks. I bought a new one and i'm still having trouble. I just downloaded Quicken tonight. I've got 4 years of quicken in my back up disk. Now it was installed and won't open. I am at wits end.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

At present I' confused. It wants me to take a tour or something. Do I really need that?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
1/3/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 month ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

You should be able to tell it right at the beginning that you are an existing user

If it would not or you missed the chance

You can go through the tour quickly

Make one manual account fast

Then go to. File / open. Or file / restore

And browse to your old data or backup file

Or file / file operations / find quicken files should give you a list of files to open

Robert M., Consultant