Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I bought a Quicken 2018 today. My travel tablet does not…

Customer Question
I bought a Quicken...

I bought a Quicken 2018 today. My travel tablet does not have a CD drive. Is it possible to get the program on a jump drive or have it downloaded?

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Did you get my message?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will I get the answer soon. My problem is a simple fix.
1/2/2018
Tech Support Rep: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

If you have already bought it, do you mean that you now want a download-type copy, to put on a flash drive? that can be done.

But if you simply 'bought a Quicken 2018 account', who did you buy it from, please? options depend on that. If bought from Quicken.com themselves, that should be fine, but let me know before I instruct you specifically.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I bought the program from Office Max. Yes, I would like either a download to the tablet or a flash drive. I bought the Quicken Deluxe.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not want to pay you $50+ for the simple answer I need. I think even the $35 I just learned I am supposed to pay is a rip off. I thought I was contacting Intuit directly. I am feeling like I have been ripped off!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is happening now??

I'm here... just a minute, please...

Did you buy a 1-year subscription, or a 2-year subscription, please, from OfficeMax?

This is not Intuit, this is JustAnswer.com. Would you like to proceed? (if not, no response is necessary, and have a good day!)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
two year
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not want to proceed.

If you bought a 'buy & Download' version, look on your .... ok, I would like to wish you a good day. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.

Robert M., Consultant