Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I am about to buy tubotax but am told the Delux are not

Customer Question
I am about to...

I am about to buy tubotax but am told the Delux are not working with Windows 10. Can I revert back to a different Windows just to use this program? I am not very computer savvy if this is a dumb question. Thank You Wilma Johnson

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It is a Dell desktop bought at Best Buy but I am looking for my invoice

Accountant's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

I can not find the Dell model but I have a model 400-434 HPPavillion . Would that info tell us anything?

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell? What have you tried so far?

Actually I have not purchased the Turbo Tax to try it but their people are saying it will not work with Windows 10 and I would have to use it with a Window 8 or below and I do not know how to change..

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
1/2/2018
Tech Support Rep: ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant replied 1 month ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant

Hi. Great Question.

You can use it on Windows 10 - here is what you need, at the very minimum:

• 2017: Windows 10, Windows 8.0/8.1, or Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 or later)

So your system does not freeze - you should only have one windows edition on a computer. You could use another computer with a different windows' version, though. Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions.

Hi. A positive rating is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This did not answer my question because TurboTax reps say that the 2017 TurboTax does not work with Windows 10 and I would not want to do my taxes on someone elses computer. I pay $99 a year to Geik Squad to answer my question and they sent me somewhere else to pay for help. All I wish is to forget I ever contacted you and just keep my $5 if that is the way you choose to do business.

Hi. This is JustAnswer, not Turbotax. I have answered the question correctly. If you go on Turbotax's site, it states that it works on Windows 10. I am not sure whom you had talked to there - I would try to get another person to assist you at Turbotax or try to load it on your Windows 10 machine. Thanks.

ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group