Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have an error and can't download my accounts. I tried to…

Customer Question
I have an error...

I have an error and can't download my accounts

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I tried to download my checking accounts and got nothing because of error CC-505

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I went to internet upgrade and downloaded mondo patch 631.4mb

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/2/2018
Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Error CC-505 is a general communication error that is most often caused by network connectivity issues. To rule out your Internet access router as the cause, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test Quicken to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?