Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

Unable to log into Quicken. I am unable to get into tools…

Customer Question
Unable to log into...

Unable to log into Quicken

Accountant's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I am unable to get into tools and write and print checks. Is it an ID problem

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 3722 deskjet

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

It is fdnot desk jet. I cannot open quicken to write the checks

Accountant's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Within a month

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 2 days by:
1/4/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 month ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Would you be willing to do a remote session

That way I can see the problem and the cause and fix it for you quickly

Robert M., Consultant