Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

My Mac died, but I was able to recover data including

Customer Question
My Mac died, but...

My Mac died, but I was able to recover data including Quicken 2007 Mac file. Can I convert that data to Quicken for Windows. I have 2011, but could upgrade Quicken for PC to 2015,16,17,18 or whatever works.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

I am thinking of getting a new PC. Should I do that first?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
1/3/2018
Tech Support Rep: Donna French, Programmer replied 7 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a minute or two in order to review the details of your issue. Is there any other info you would like me to know?

You can convert the Quicken 2007 Mac file to Windows but there are some limitations. And please do not delete your original data file that you were able to recover. Here is the link to all of the info for completing this procedure: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-convert-quicken-mac-2007-quicken-windows